On June 5-6, TPH hosted our Powder River Basin Mini-Conference at the Four Seasons Hotel in downtown Denver. We had a great response to the topic and saw over 200 members of the oil and gas community participate. The attendees came from the E&P, midstream and financial sectors of the industry, and we were impressed to see that nearly half the attendees were from outside the PRB looking to learn more about the basin. The conference kicked off with a networking happy hour Monday evening, followed by a day of speakers and panelist discussions touching on a wide range of topics key to understanding the history and future of the Powder River Basin.
Thanks to all who were able to attend the conference and a special thanks to all the speakers and panelists who helped make this such a successful event. Judging from level of participation and the buzz from the crowd during the networking breaks, we’re excited about what is next to come in the Powder River Basin.
Special thanks to all of our panelists and key speakers:
- Joe DeDominic, Anschutz
- Mark Pearson, Liberty Resources
- Tim Beard, Chesapeake Energy
- Barrett Frizzell, Massif Oil & Gas
- Jack Vaughn, Peak Energy
- Dave Ballard, Ballard Petroleum Holdings
- James Cunningham, Denham Capital
- Jerry Thompson, Macquarie Bank
- Jarred Kubat, Wold Energy Partners
- Steve Huckaby, Meritage Midstream Services
- Bill Moler, Tallgrass Energy Partners